SIGN CHINA has a remarkable success in 2012
Organised by UBM Trust, SIGN CHINA, the world’s pioneer sign industry event dedicated to the complete SIGN industry supply chain, ended up with a remarkable success from 20-23 February 2012 at the China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex, Area B in Guangzhou, P.R. China. The 4-day two co-located fairs closed with record figures: 62,910 trade professionals (5.17% up on 2011), including 8,290 overseas visitors, and continued to set new exhibition records and innovate in terms of creating a complete buyer experience.
SIGN CHINA 2012 has increased from eight to ten halls across 100,000 square metres - a 25% increase from the 2011 edition. The exhibition hosted 1,325 exhibitors from across the world including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Taiwan, USA and Vietnam. SIGN CHINA covered traditional technology and products including indoor & outdoor signages, display equipment, large format printers, printing equipment, ink, consumables, engravers and laser cutters, etc., as well as presented leading-edge LED - a ‘green’ advertising medium - products. The combination of tradition and innovation showcased the most comprehensive exhibit scope spanning the entire industry supply chain.
SIGN CHINA 2012 - Press Release (click to download)
CLICK to view the show photos of SIGN CHINA 2012
Scope of exhibits
- Exhibition and Display Equipment, Lightbox, Signage, LCD, Acrylic Panel, Other POP Items, etc.
- Large Format Printer, Printing Equipment, Miscellaneous Sign Materials & Components, etc.
- Engraver, Laser, Cutters and Cutting Components, etc.
- LED Lighting, LED Display, LED Chip, LED Packaging, LED Equipment, LED Sign Illumination, etc.
- Exhibitor custom-theme seminar on product
- LED technical exchange seminar
- Sign technical exchange seminar
- New product press release